The registration fee for each seller organization, including two delegates, is $1,800CAD.
Additional delegates may be added for a fee of $500CAD for each delegate.
- The registration fee includes your participation at all event functions, including the lunch and evening reception.
- Accommodation and transportation costs are each participant’s responsibility.
- All costs for shipping, duties, and handling of all own material and the removal of said material are each participant’s responsibility.
You will receive an invoice at your registered e-mail address from Destination Canada Account Receivable in Vancouver Head Office.
Please be sure to settle the payment within 21 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Full Refund for cancellations received before July 31st.
- 50% of fees refunded if cancellation is received before August 31st
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after August 31st.
Since a maximum of 50 seller organizations can attend Focus Canada Japan and registration requests will be considered on a first to register basis, it is highly recommended to submit your registration request as soon as possible. To register, please click “Register Now” button below and complete Focus Canada Japan Registration form.
Once your registration is accepted and approved by Destination Canada, you will then receive by email, a registration confirmation with detailed information on Hotel and Air ticket reservations and tips on logistic arrangements. Please note that Destination Canada has secured a block of the rooms for the Focus Canada Participants at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba.
NOTE: Registration will close on July 31st.
Contact: For any enquiries, please contact Destination Canada Japan at email@example.com